Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CHÂŘÂČŤÊŘ








I created you,
I created every things for you
from my imagination
like occultist creates wonderland
I nourished, from my counsel
like childbed feeds her infant
I taught you
To give respect for propinquity..
Almost, finished all the lessons of
life by ingenuity..
Also engendered you helpmates
be like stars in gloomy day..
Without disgust who
delights you for every day..
I dreamt, for this world
you become a sociability..
I desired, you should keep
then fallow the morality..
I directed you as you should go
in good way with honest.
But you resolved to move
in other way with molice.
You grew up,
without my knowledge
You infested evil nature by yourself
like ocean devours the earth.
Now, you crossed my limitations
You blew my hopes in the air
You shown to me,
how dreams  falls on
the surface of the earth
like falling leaves.
You dressed up by cruel
face like hypocrite folks..
Moreover, I can’t tolerate you
Completely, Nobody can see
remains of you in future
I do,
As a creator
As a writer….
                   Kiran Athrey..

No comments:

Post a Comment